|Target||Fine Lines & Wrinkles|
|Trial Period||30 Days|
|Company||South Beach Skin Care, Inc.|
If you’re finally ready to clean out your medicine cabinet of all those anti-aging products that simply don’t work, it’s time to give LifeCell a try. LifeCell is a topical cream manufactured by South Beach Skincare that erases the visible signs of aging in the fastest amount of time humanly possible. It works wonders towards putting back the “youth” in your skin.
The All-In-One Anti-Aging Solution
Although LifeCell was primarily developed as a face cream, it soon proved effective by users as an eye cream for wrinkles. Whether you want to eliminate the appearance of fine lines or crow’s feet, LifeCell effectively minimizes the signs of skin aging and eliminates its causes.
LifeCell tackles various skin concerns such as wrinkles, eye bags, dark circles and puffiness around the eyes and age-spots. It also acts as a moisturizer and lip plumper. So if you are looking for an all-in-one product, this could be the one for you.
Wrinkles Are Gone Within 60 Seconds
LifeCell contains a “magical” ingredient known as silicon dioxide. Silicon dioxide makes the appearance of wrinkles vanish within 60 seconds. You see, the human eye cannot see a wrinkle. What the eye sees is the shadow made by the wrinkle.
The billions of microscopic silicon dioxide crystals contained in LifeCell refract light. So when you use the cream, there are no shadows to see! The cream makes your wrinkles seem to virtually disappear within seconds of application. This effect works extremely well for fine lines and wrinkles, but not as well for deep crevices and will last until you wash your face and the cream is removed.
The Active LifeCell Ingredients
LifeCell is an “all natural formula” that contains the most potently effective, (yet completely harmless), scientifically proven anti-aging ingredients to dramatically revive your youthful appearance, possibly completely erase the appearance of wrinkles, tighten your skin, zap 10 to 15 years off your appearance, and get you a glowing radiant complexion…for LIFE…because…it attacks…ALL the known causes of skin-aging.
These ingredients include -
- Silicon Dioxide: makes your wrinkles appear to virtually vanish upon application.
- Nitric Oxide: increases blood circulation and helps to shrink and repair capillaries as well as reduce puffiness, especially around the eyes.
- Dithiolane-3-Pentanoic Acid (D3PA): a universal antioxidant that helps decrease eye puffiness, decrease the depth of lines and wrinkles, and give your skin a youthful glow.
- Ubiquinone: helps shield your skin from environmental damage, improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helps reduce dryness and smoothens skin texture.
- Vitamin C: stimulates the re-growth of collagen in your skin.
- Deanol: helps firm your skin and give your eyelids a natural lift.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-3: a Botox alternative that produces a significant reduction in the appearance of both the depth and size of fine lines and wrinkles.
- LifeCell contains some proven anti-aging ingredients.
- LifeCell offers a 120-day (4 month) 100% money back guarantee.
- LifeCell is an all-in-one anti-aging formula.
- A number of free gifts are offered with each purchase.
- You can join the VIP Discount Club and receive LifeCell at a discounted price.
- Usage instructions are fairly quick and simple.
- LifeCell does not provide a full ingredient list.
- At a price of $189, LifeCell is more expensive than most comparable anti-aging creams.
- There have been several consumer complaints filed against LifeCell, which primarily appear to stem from the return policy.
What Others Are Saying
LifeCell has been the subject of mixed reviews. For example, you’ll find that it has received 3.5/5 stars on Amazon. While some users find the cream highly effective, others see absolutely no change in their appearance. Here’s what they are saying:
“This saved my under-eyes. I’m 34 and was starting to get dynamic wrinkles under my eyes but this combined with facial exercises got rid of them completely. I can’t live without this now! It’s the best undereye cream I’ve ever found!!”
“This cream had fast results. I could see a difference within a few days of application.”
“I used this product as directed everyday until gone. I didn’t notice any dramatic results – my skin looked the same as when I used my regular creams.”
The Bottom Line
LifeCell is an expensive eye cream with some mixed reviews with respect to its effectiveness. However, when you consider LifeCell’s rock-solid guarantee (try it FREE for 30 days and the 120-day refund policy) it’s tough to not at least give it a try. Just make sure to read and follow the return guidelines if the cream doesn’t work for you.
Where To Buy Lifecell
There are several online retailers that carry the Lifecell cream. All of these retailers seem to offer the same price point for LifeCell at $189. However, if you buy direct from Lifecell.com you will receive a $40 discount as part of the VIP Discount Club.
Try Before You Buy
By also purchasing directly from LifeCell, you can try before you buy. LifeCell offers a free 30 day trial. You only pay for shipping and handling. If you are dissatisfied with the product within the trial period (the shipping time is included in the 30 days) you simply contact the company’s customer care department to return what is left and only pay for the return shipping.
If you decide to keep the product, you will be billed $189 and automatically enrolled in the VIP Discount Club. Every 60 days after the initial 30 days, you will be shipped a tube of LifeCell for $149.